Sunday 9 March 2014

Race Day is fast approaching…

With only 5 days to go till this years 'Tarawera Ultra 100km' race the nerves and excitement is settling just nicely. 2 more days of work then a little flight up to Auckland North Island and then a few hours bus journey to Rotorua and all being well we should arrive on the Friday morning.

Race Kit ready… 
This week has just been an easy week, not much of anything just a bit of MTN Biking and a few smaller 10kms runs to keep the legs ticking over. Unfortunately I have had a few days of 'man flu' a sore throat and blocked nose but hopefully I am over that now but you never know till race day.

A huge thanks to the guys at Nathan Sports NZ for supporting me and supplying kit etc.. I look forward to running for such a great brand. Also a big thanks to the guys over at Hoka One One NZ for sorting some new trail runners for me run in at the weekend. All your help guys is much appreciated and hope I do you all proud.. I'll try not come last ;-)

For anyone who is interested the race can be followed online at : http://www.taraweraultra.co.nz

Thanks again to everyone who follows and supports me.
Roll on 6:30am Saturday morning!!
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment